America 2027 America 2027

Love your style

I looove your style of drawing and animating, it's awesome and very unique. Great originality on the flash, and great humor too.

5/5

Doodle Inc. Doodle Inc.

Very nice work

Very solid flash, nice job.
The reason why I gave 5 for sound is because you need your sound effects to fade down, instead of stopping dramatically.(when the clouds covered the sun). Get a sound editing program and do a fade.
But honestly, that's not even important.
Again, good job.
4/5

Mario and The Lost Coin Mario and The Lost Coin

Hilarious

I love these collabs, they're probably the only ones that catch my attention and I fully watch them before hitting the big red X :D
Great job by all guys, they were all hilarious, keep making flashes and don't give up.
5/5

CIA responds:

we wont :)

A Gift for Santa A Gift for Santa

Well done except for one thing.

I can see you spent some time on this and the result was good, except for one thing: the graphics! They looked like they were done by 4 year old. If you spent more time on the drawings, this would've gotten a much higher overall score.
Still, good job.
4/5

TJ responds:

To a certain extent, the graphics were purposely bad.

Factor in the shakey hand, impatience and inexperience, then you have the end result.

Thanks for the review.

CU-Thanksgiving 06 CU-Thanksgiving 06

Great as always

I loved this series, I really like your style of animating and drawing.
I don't really have much to say, just another great CU animation!
Happy Thanksgiving! 5/5

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stone Fire Emblem: Sacred Stone

Potential

Good job drawing the characters, but I think you need to put more emphasis on the backgrounds. I suggest you watch the Big bad Tutorial, it shows you how to draw amazing backgrounds. With good backgrounds, this flash would be amazing.
Great job anyways, man.

Mario Television Mario Television

Unoriginal

Sorry to give you a 3 for style, but you need to be more creative.
I've seen tons of flashes like this...a short outtake-like scene, then the television fuzz, and then of the scenes. But I usually like flashes like this , but this one wasn't funny. I suggest you get a group of friends and write a script.

Good luck on the next one.
3/5

Wurmy responds:

Yeah, the TV fuzz has been done before, I am aware of that. Nothing new, but I like it so yeah :P

-Wurmy1029

Burnt Face Man 7 Burnt Face Man 7

Nice

First of all, I want to say this flash had awesome voice acting, it felt like I was watching Cleft and Chinboy(?) on Fairly Oddparents, hahaha. The graphics were not that good, but the humor made up for it. This is my first time watching a Burnt Face Man flash, I think I'll see the other ones soon.

A Lonely Christmas Tale A Lonely Christmas Tale

Pretty good

I think it was pretty good- I voted 4- but here are some suggestions:

1. You should've taken more time drawing your character. It looked like you drew him in less than a minute.
2. You need a walking cycle. When the character walked, it looked like he was floating.

Other than that, this made me chuckle a couple of times...the Sega and like 10 trademark and copyright marks after it, and the giant television.
So nice job, man.

Blunt responds:

thankyou! this is my best review so far and fanx for teh high score ^^

NBA Fluffers NBA Fluffers

HI-LA-RIOUS

I love when people submit videos to Newgrounds, it kinda breaks the monotonous flash after flash schedule...but this was special because it was about one of my favorite things...the NBA.
Great job on the writing and the jokes, I enjoyed this and giggled a few times.