File Wars File Wars

jaja

lo kitaron d front page lolololololol

Acid Factory Acid Factory

Well made

This was a very well made game, I'm sure you made a lot of effort.
ANyways, I really enjoyed playing this, it was fun. At first I thought it was just going to be a malicious flash since it said the size was 0.1kb, but then I saw you were streaming from your site.

Good job, 5/5

Surfer Dude Surfer Dude

...

This game lacked a lot of things. The background(waves) didnt even move, it didnt look real. That is the first thing you gotta fix.
Actual gameplay> Boring, not very fun, and boring. You should come up with a better idea, and put more effort in them.
Another thing is that there were too many guys swimming. A lot of the times it was impossible to avoid them...the board moved so slow.
Make it better, or get a better idea for your next game.

2/5

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Overrated?

I cant believe something like this has a 4.25...what's so good about it?
Dodging badly drawn spikes or whatever with a stick ragdoll?
I've seen people's reviews saying they spent hours on this game..they should really get a life. I just cant find the fun in this.
The only good thing I can find here is the sound effects when the things hit you. When you fall it sounds like a dribbling basketball.

2/5

Newground Quiz Newground Quiz

Bad

The backgrounds were horrible, the text didnt stand out and was to read...the music buttons were bad too...The losing frame was pretty boring...Some questions when you it wrong it would take you to random questions...just was very rushed and badly done. You could have tested the game before submitting it.
Im surprise this passed.

HomerDough responds:

First of all, there was no losing frame (only in the beginning). Second of all, some questions wouldn't take to random questions; they were checkpoints. And finally, you should find out about the flash before judging.

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

Addictive

This is very addictive, i loved it. Played until day 27....but I think the Minigun doesnt work >.>
Fix it...or maybe it's me.

Played so much I didnt have to do anything, I just left my silo workers to do all the job. great game,
5/5

Jim Raynor Soundboard Jim Raynor Soundboard

3/5

I gave you a 7 on graphics because the drawing in the preloader was good. But then it went down from there. The buttons looked horrible, dont(never ever) use those default gradients when you're making buttons. At least make the text on the buttons stand out a little bit more.

I dont know who Jim Raynor is, so...

The clips had pretty good quality, so I gave you a 9 there.
You had a LOT of clips, so that upped my score from 2 to 3.
Just make it look better...if the buttons were nicer I would have given you a 4.

wizardman responds:

Well, the drawing in the preloader wasn't mine, but thanks. Yeah, everyone hates the buttons. I won't ever use those again. Heck, I might redo thsi completely if I ever get some free time. Thanks for the review though, especially the 9 for sound. (I like the 2 for violence too, heh)

Fan Game 0.3 Fan Game 0.3

Really fun.

This is a really addictive and fun game, even though it's very simple.
I quit on lvl 4, but the hardest for me was lvl 3. At first I couldnt quite get how to play, but after a while I caught on.
This also has a very low filesize, which is very convenient.
Great original game, man.

4/5

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

How come you quit if you were enjoying it?

Ah well... Glad it was fairly self-explanatory for you.

Cheers for the compliments.

Stay funky!

Stolen Flash Tutorial Stolen Flash Tutorial

I think...

I think he uses decompilers to steal flashes, if thats the case this wouldnt really help. Also, ebaumsworld isnt the only site that steals.

You could have made this look nicer, instead of just blue text on black background, maybe add...anything???

3/5

Scotttheskaterr responds:

The creator of animator vs animation. had a different code that alerted him that it was being posted on a website. Mr. Ebaum didnt delete that code. If he did how else would alan have known. Comon do u think ebaum is that smart?

Heli Invasion 1 Heli Invasion 1

Memories..

:) I actually have this game on my cell phone, although different, like it doesnt have the upgrades, the levels are much shorter, and the graphics arent as good.

Graphics: the helicopters looked great, but how much time did you actually spend on the background?? It looked like you didnt care about it a lot.

Style: original in the way that you can buy upgrades, unlike other versions of this game I have played

I think it's my computer, but it lagged a lot when I shot a lot of bullets in a row.

Overall: great game, 5/5.